Sunday, December 4, 2011

Busy, Busy Bees

This week has been fairly busy. I've been applying for a very important internship, working on a few side projects, balancing my budget, researching fun and interesting marketing books and jogging in my spare time to shake off the jitterbugs. It feels great to finally take a break with my hot cup of jasmine honey tea and crunchy nut thins (have you tried these? they're new, nutritious and very delicious! you can find them here), and blog to you guys.

I was digging through some digiscrapbooking pages from over the last two years and thought I might share some every now and then for inspiration. I'll be sure to link any quickpages I have used for you to pick up.

Back in late 2009, I became an active member of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) at UC Riverside and immediately joined the board as Historian Chair. UNICEF is dedicated to saving the innocent lives of children across the globe through humanitarian efforts and collecting funds.


Thousands of children die from preventable causes every day. Children, who for lack of clean water or food or basic medical care, won't get to grow up. On behalf of the world's children, UNICEF strives to reduce that number to zero. You can join their efforts through their website or help by donating here.

Joining UNICEF at UCR sparked my interest to play a more active role in our community. It was such a pleasure to work among fellow students who were also passionate about giving back and making a real difference. As Historian Chair, I blogged about our activities on the UNICEF at UCR Website (due to technical and financial circumstances, the original website has been taken down), took meeting and event pictures, and scrapbooked to my heart's content. :) So don't be surprised if you see 'UNICEF' stamped on many of the pages I'll be sharing over the next few months. Here's one that inspired a freebie I made below:

Kit: Le Petit Poodle

Since my schedule has been pretty busy the last couple of weeks, I made an agenda/ weekly planner for you other busy bees out there! I hope it comes in handy. :) Just click on the preview to download:


Make sure to stop by soon for upcoming giveaways, freebies, tutorials and updates!
Have a wonderful week!

0 comments: