Monday, November 28, 2011

All Aboard the Tag Train!

I'm not one for chain letters but I came across this one post in Trixie Scraps and thought it might be fun and insightful to rekindle a take on the concept of 'Blog Tagging.' The purpose of blog tagging is to get to know your authors on a personal level, connect as a blogging community and perhaps learn something new on your blogging ventures. ..Come tag along and join us!


Now, seven random things about me:
1. 819 is my birthday (August 19), and it's also the time I was born (8:19am).
2. My passion, aside from digiscrapping and photography, is comedy improv. I spent the last half of my high school wanting to be as quick witted and funny as our drama club improvers. Two years later in college, I finally had enough courage, and the knowledge to start my own team.
3. If I had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of my life, it would be cereal. It's nutritious, tasty and a perfect combination of dry and wet foods so I can stay hydrated. nom nom nom...
4. I don't know how, but grammar and spelling is somehow programmed into me. Give me a paper to edit and I will fill your margins like a computer! (*This doesn't always work on my own writing. I usually have to take a long breather before coming back to see what I did wrong.)
5. Elephants are Awesome. True Story.
6. The title No Ordinary Kinna is adapted from the TV series "No Ordinary Family," which to my great dismay got cancelled. :(
7. Gandhi is my hero and mentor. Sometimes I wish I could have been alive during his strife for peace and justice. Just to talk to him, walk alongside him and understand him better.

Alright, there you have it! Seven completely random facts about me. Did you think of a favorite food or quirk while reading about mine? Share em in the comments below!

Seven Random (but mostly related) Blogs You Should Check Out:

0 comments: