Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 3 - Countdown to Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is so close, I can smell the turkey. And since I can't taste it or even look at it yet, I figured that I can at least talk about it. Hence, I put together a handful of Thanksgiving word arts to share. I hope you will find them useful in your scrapbooking endeavors. I want to give a special shout-out to Kevin and Amanda Fonts for making their absolutely adorable font collection freely available to the public. I also want to give a special shout-out to Scrapbook.com for offering an organized list of quotes for us to incorporate in our layout designs. Simply click on the preview to download:

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this wordart...

No Ordinary Kinna said...

Hi there Linda, thank you for stopping by. You're welcome, I'm glad they're useful.