Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 5 - Countdown to Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and to show my appreciation for all of you, I've decided to post a daily freebie until the big day. That's a total of FIVE FREEBIES! I hope you enjoy them!!

If you haven't heard, the Thankful Hearts Blog Train was released just earlier this week! Hop on over to Just For Fun Designs to pick up the kit featured below. Making quickpages from mini kits with unusual color palettes can be a challenge to scrap, so I've taken on the task to create my a quickpage and share it with my fellow bloggers. This layout was inspired by one of SSD's templates (our Featured Blog of the Month!). Click on the preview to download:

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! :)