Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 4 - Countdown to Thanksgiving

My apologies, this post is a little overdue. I was experiencing some internet connection problems earlier. Now that it's back up again, I am thrilled to announce the release of my first mini kit! Anybody who is anybody knows that Twilight: Breaking Dawn (Part 1) has finally hit the screens. (Family-goers beware! It's better suited for mature audiences). To commemorate yet another chapter of the popular series, I chose to make a Twilight-themed mini kit for us to scrap premiere night pictures, movie nights, book clubs and/or fan pages. I hope you enjoy the kit! I really enjoyed making the pieces. :) Click the preview to download.


My favorite embellishments out of this collection are the "vamples." They are a hybrid of the symbolic Twilight apple and.. you guessed it, vampires! Aren't they cute? I also have a few other ideas that I am thinking about designing.. I'll try to have them scrapped and posted as an Add-On to celebrate the next (and last) movie of the series.

On a side note, I do not own the rights to the "Team Jacob" design in the above mini kit. I tried searching for a copyright but was unable to find the rightful designer. By default, I presume that I am permitted to incorporate this in my mini kit. Please, if you have any information on this, as well as any other copyright related issues in my past and future projects that you find have been handled incorrectly, email me at kinnasays (at) gmail.com . I do my research and try to make sure that my ideas are original and if they are (intentionally) not, then I want to make sure that they are credited properly.

3 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie... The Vamples are cute. The team Edward and Jacob are seen in other kits. I don't think they have a copyright.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shuckclod, I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog post and helping to answer my question. If you happen see to this, I'd like to send an extra freebie your way. :)

Your contact information is unavailable. Feel free to email at kinnasays (at) gmail.com with 'Freebie Exclusive' in the subject line.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! You're welcome. :)