Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi there digiscrappers! I'm Kiran, aka Kinna, and among many things, I love scrapbooking. Some of my favorite artists include Scraps by Andrea, Trixie Scraps, Growing Pains Scrapped, Connie Prince, Shabby Princess and Aimme Harrison. I've recently taken interest in digiscrap designing and am considering making a kit myself during my (much-needed) study breaks.

Here's a quickpage I worked on earlier today. Just click on my page preview to head on over to Mommy Me Time Scrapper's blog post and pick up the QP.

Kit: It's My Birthday
Alpha: Happy Monsters (modified)

I'm a flyers, posters and Facebook events kind of girl. Since I have little experience with creating digital scrapbooking paper, embellishments, etc. on my own, I'll be showcasing my progress as a digiscrap designer on this blog to receive feedback and improve. Essentially, I want to get a hang of the tools that will be necessary to build a kit of my own someday (soon, hopefully!). I'm starting small. Bare with me. :)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you and I applaud you for jumping in to try something new!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)